Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Paddock Supervisor?
- Oversee the safe operations of the paddock during events;
- Manage team of paddock marshals ensuring the effectiveness of these staff in maintaining a safe paddock at all times.
- Assist organisers in the implementation of the event paddock layout plans. This will include the afternoon of the day before the event.
- Respond to problems in the paddock as the circuit’s first line of response, assessing and taking action or escalating to management as required.
- Provide good customer service to any members of the public you come in to contact with.
- Any other duties the management feel relate tot the role of Paddock Supervisor
Due to the location of the venue and the late hours, own transport is required.
Hours will be discussed with candidates but will include the afternoon of the day before events and on the day of the events
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.50 per hour