Taking Care of You
Lydden Hill would like to thank the local residents to the circuit for all of your continued support, in return for your considerations we offer all local residents living within a two mile radius of the circuit a free annual privilege passes worth over £200, these grant each person in possession of a pass unlimited access for themselves to all events held at the circuit during the year.
These passes are renewed every January with a renewal deadline of the last working day of April and are valid until the 31st December that year.
In order to claim your passes you will need to provide the following;
• Photograph of each person requiring a pass suitable for incorporation into your pass.
• Bank Statement/Utility Bill or similar confirming your address, again this is for each person holding a pass.
• Photographic ID for each person holding a pass such as a Driving Licence or Passport.
Residents living in the areas covered by our major event traffic management scheme (i.e residents of Wootton) are also entitled to a vehicle pass allowing them to pass through the road closures that are in place for the larger events.
Children 13 and under go free to all events so do not need to be in possession of a privilege pass.
Click HERE to download your 2020 Privilege Pass Application Form.
- Available for all local residents (within a two mile radius)
- Worth over £200!
- Children under 13 go free to ALL events!
- Renewal Deadline is the last working day in April - Order soon.
To apply for you pass, please visit the office between 9:00 and 17:00 on Monday-Friday. Please note pass applications will not be dealt with at weekends during events.Get in contact