Could You See Yourself In This Fun, Fast-Paced Environment?
- Oversee the safe operation of the Race Paddock at events, reporting to the Paddock Supervisor as required.
- Act as a point of information for our customers directing them as appropriate.
- Respond to Paddock incidents and liaising with the Paddock Supervisor and Senior Management as appropriate.
- Being able to work with your own initiative.
- Be friendly and approachable with good communication skills.
- Driving Licence due to location of the site.
This role is only when we have events on at the circuit so would suit people just looking for ad-hoc work.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £50.00 per day