Join The Team Now!
Working as a member of a small motivated team, the Marketing and PR Executive will co-ordinate the Marketing and PR for the circuit and all Events to include the co-ordination of design, print, digital marketing, traditional marketing and promotional events.
- Website maintenance, regularly updating content including news and images to keep the site current.
- Social media management; creating schedules and campaigns across all social media accounts. Content creation throughout weekend events will be required.
- Circuit and event PR; writing press releases to be issued regularly to the local and Motorsport press. Liaising with PR specialists for the larger events.
- Database management; managing databases to comply with GDPR. Creating monthly news letters, email campaigns.
- Liaising with our external designer and videographers
- Liaising with Event organisers for content etc.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Promo video creation is desirable but not essential.
- Positive and Professional attitude towards work
- Good team worker
- Tenacious can-do attitude
- Committed to task completion
- The ability to work alone and unsupervised
- An interest in Motorsports would be desirable
It is expected that the successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills required along with excellent attention to detail and the ability of working under pressure to achieve deadlines. You will also be expected to work on weekend Event days during the season. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, then please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48hrs, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful.